Monday, April 17, 2017

April AB Sightings, Japanese Magazine Freebies and More

Yesterday (actually I tried on Friday after work but the train was so delayed plus there was a bomb/gun scare at Penn Station that made everyone there run like chickens, myself included -__- ), I went to Chinatown to restock gummy candies and other snacks and guess what, New Kam Man has new displays up! 
New Born w Brow EX - Dual end brow pencil in may shades
 Koji Angelite U lip and cheek tint, mascara and eyeliner
Cenecis Whitening lotion, cream and serum
Some deeply Moisturizing cream
Fermented soy moisturizer and stick
 From two weeks ago - Instead of killing time at Macy's, I stopped by Kinokuniya to window shop and I almost caved in for the cat (the metal button was cat) bag attached to GLOW. Of course I had to remind myself how small my apartment is...
 In Red has Lisa Larson Tote (with a mini tote attached)...I should go back and see if it's available since I could use it for grocery.
With (a freebie tote) I like Ishishara Satomi's eye makeup here
 
Sweet featuring AHKAH tote
More with Coach notebooks
 
Random ladybug scissors
From TJmaxx- Berrisome lip bar and Too Faced Melted Metal lip color
More lip tint
Brow Tattoo
More lip tint
Angel lip tattoo
Tint Cheek Cushion - The sale price is actually quite expensive so I didn't pick up any.
Too Cool For School just opened up a store at SOHO.  The whole line up (especially packaging) looks quite impressive and I do like their makeup bag (20 bucks for asimple pouch, I might as well get the special editionlesportsac). Of course, everthing was so expensive so I didn't pick up anything. 
Lastly, more spycam nobody cares about. Essence Mascara sets.
Jordana Contour and Highlight
NYX Velvet Matte lipstick
Revlon the Oversized mascara

At Duane Reade - Vincent Longo is half off everthing! I picked up their cream eyeliner in Flamenco since the pinkish taupe is so pretty as a shadow (plus it would not budge on the back of my hand). Nonie Creme Colour Prevail is also being cleared out (75% off) but the brand is mostly garbage. I bought a liquid liner and while sealed, it's completely dried out.
100% pure actually got some pretty pot shadows in the neutral with a kick. I almost picked up Fiji (golden peachy beige) and Barbados before realizing they have no lasting power and they are over 20 bucks per pot.
Almay Mega volume mascara.

3 comments:

  1. That contour looks excessive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I didn't even pay attention, all these ads are so dramatic I am already numb...At least the highlight was natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, the highlight is nice :)

      Delete

Leave a comment and I will get back to you! Commercial links and nameless comments WILL BE removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...